Netgear has been one of the most successful and trusted brands when we talk about extenders and routers. It has been in the market for over a decade, not only in the U.S. but also all over the world and everyone demands for it.
When it comes to trust, the brand would be Netgear, a reliable brand for personal and professional use.
Now, Coming To the Range and Products of Netgear:
- It offers a variety of routers and extenders to choose from, according to your needs and budget.
- It has received a high-class ranking in delivering good products to customers.
- It is spreading its business in India as well, for giving the same comfort of high speed, security, downloading stuff, go for online shopping, and pay bills online without any fear of hacking or getting into trap of intruders.
Usually, the router- and extender-related issues have been raised in the United States of America, since they face low connectivity in certain areas. These places are named as dead zones. These issues only happen in remote areas. To overcome these problems, Netgear has introduced a vast range of products for you to use the Internet at flank speed in every area, every corner of your home.
What you have to do:
- Keep your router up-to-date as it needs a regular updation just like other devices.
- Keep your router away from messy wires and place it in open and clean place.
- Configure the WiFi range extender with your router by keeping both of them within the range.
- Placing a WiFi extender/expander, repeater or router is a very good idea of boosting up the speed if you have thick walls, large rooms or any other technical issues.
- Range extenders and routers probably look the same but their work differs from each other.
- When they meet with each other, they cover a large area of network and give the high speed for you to enjoy.
- WiFi range extenders and routers are the same working devices with different IPs, just like laptop and desktop.
- But, when Netgear extender and router meet with each other, their speed is unbeatable by any other device.
- If you want to test your extender that it is working correctly or not as we are saying, what you can do is place it in an area with poor signals instead of placing it nearby you router or main network.
- After doing this process, you can feel the difference, and then you will say “my decision of choosing the WiFi range extender for better connectivity was the smartest decision ever taken by me”.
- As the range extender provides you to access Internet at high speed in every corner of the house even in backyard, and in those areas that are declared as “Dead Zones” for poor connectivity.
If you are a regular user of Netgear products, be sure that you should be fully aware of the configuring process. Just go through the manual steps or you can login into our website www.mywifiext.net.
Note: Make sure that you should have a laptop or desktop along with you during the process of configuration. But facing issues like login errors are quite normal, so no need to worry about them.
In case you’re suffering from such technical problems, get in touch with our customer support team by dialing our toll-free number 1-888-927-4505.