WN3500RP Mywifiext Setup
How to Range Extender WN3500RP Mywifiext Setup:
1. Power on your Extender and wait for the power LED status to turn green. On your wireless computer, look and connect to NETGEAR_EXT (SSID) wireless network. NETGEAR_EXT is the default name of your Extender wireless network.
2. Open internet browser on the same computer and the browser should take you directly to the on-screen NETGEAR genie setup guide. You can also access through typing www.mywifiext.net in your browser URL bar.
3. Select the name of your existing wireless network that you want to extend, and click Continue.
4. Enter your router Key or Passphrase and click Continue.
5. If your wireless network does not appear then, please check to make sure your Range Extender is within the wireless range of your main network.
6. Wait 2 minutes and your computer is automatically disconnected from the Extender wireless network.
7. Then connect to the extender network with your wireless computer or device.
8. Once you are successfully connected your wireless computer/device to your extender network, go back to the extender genie screen and check the option My wireless devices are connected to the Extender network.
If you see page below, your extender is now successfully installed. Click Finish to close setup page.