EX7000 – Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Range Extender
Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 Boosts the range of your WiFi network to every corner of your home for maximum WiFi performance, mywifiext.net EX7000 can cover up to 100-150 feets of distance with the dual-band range
Mywifiext.net is also used to for the initial setup of Netgear nighthawk EX7000 ,It is equipped with five gigabit-Ethernet ports, a Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) button, a Reset button, and a Power switch, all of which are located on the back of the chassis. EX7000 opens up the settings dashboard of Netgear extender which makes following changes possible.
The EX7000 supports 802.11ac Wi-Fi, uses a 1GHz Broadcom BCM 4708 dual-core processor, and is capable of speeds of up to 1,900Mbps (600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1,300Mbps on the 5GHz band). It is equipped with five gigabit-Ethernet ports, a Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) button, a Reset button, and a Power switch, all of which are located on the back of the chassis.
- Connect one of your devices to the EX7000 range extender via wired or wireless connection.
- Once you’re successfully connected to your range extender, the client link light will turn to solid green.
- Enter www.mywifiext.net in your internet web browser search bar.
- Click NEW EXTENDER SETUP. And Complete the Extender Setup by clicking NEXT.
- Choose your wifi network and enter your network key or passphrase and click next.
- Change the SSID and passphrase of your extender or just use the same existing network password and click next to save the settings and click to continue.
- After saving the setting, connect your device to the EX7000 SSID before clicking Continue.
- The extender is now successfully connected to your existing wifi network.
By following the same directions you will be able to boost the wifi at your home or business, If you are still having a hard time setting it up you can get our expert advice or at tech who can help you to set the extender up, Dial 1-888-927-4505 or Email – email@example.com .