Now, we come to the process of configuration:
- Connect your extender to an electrical socket with the help of the data/ power cable and plug it in the round port of the extender.
- Push the power (on/ off) button on your range extender.
- Connect the WN2500RP extender with your WiFi network in order to get the access of the Internet.
- Your extender has a WPS button on its side panel, push it.
- Wait for the LED light to blink. Within two to three minutes, push the WPS button on router, and wait till the light changes its color (green, amber or red).
- Once done, place the extender to your required location, but it should be placed within the range or nearby your connected devices (wired or wireless).
Note: Some routers do not support the WPS setup. In that case, you just need to go through the manual steps.
- On any of your wired or wireless devices, connect to extender’s WiFi network.
- After selecting the WiFi network, open a web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari app if you are using iPad or Mac). In the address bar, type www.mywifiext.net.
- It will ask you to log in the default details which you need to provide here.
- Take your curser to “New Extender Setup” and click it.
- A page displays, which asks you to fill the details named “Create Account”.
- Click “Next” and then hit on the icon “WiFi Range Extender”.
- Your next step requires to select the name of your existing WiFi network by entering the password of it.
- Click “Next”.
Note: You can also change the username and password on your own, but we suggest to skip this step and keep the settings same as default. If you still tend to change the settings, go through the manual steps once.
- To your newly extended network, connect one of your wired or wireless devices with it.
- Click “Continue”.
If you need to change the settings of your extended network:
- Just go to “Restore Factory Settings” button on your extender.
- Once the light starts blinking, wait for the power LED illuminate solid “green”.
- Repeat the process once again of “Network Setup” to have a different extended network for WN2500RP.
Still facing issues? Unable to configure or set up your WN2500RP range extender?
There is nothing left to be worried about, because we have the finest technicians in the world to solve any issue. You just need to call on our toll-free number 1-888-927-4505 and feel the difference.