Now let’s come to the point; how to install the Ex2700
- The very first thing you have to do is place the extender within the range of router.
Note: Better if place it in the same room. Once done, you can place it anywhere in range.
- You have to be certain about that you should have the Internet connection directly coming from your main router. The speed of the Internet should be good.
- Plug in the extender into a socket and wait for the power light to turn ON.
- Connect a wired or wireless device to the extender.
Note: For wired connection, connect via Ethernet cable on the LAN port of extender.
For wireless connection, search for the WiFi network name. Once connected, a solid green light appears on your device.
- For installation, pull up a web browser and enter www.mywifiext.net. You will be asked for username and password.
- A popup will appear, click on Continue for setup.
- Wait for a while to scan your network.
- A list of available networks within the range of your extender appears.
- Click on Continue after selecting your network.
- It will ask for the password of your main wireless network.
- Hit Continue.
- SSID will be the name of your wireless network.
Note: You can also personalize security details i.e. the SSID and wireless password according to your preferences.
- Click OK after a popup window appears, reminding you to keep a different SSID.
- After that, hit Continue.
- Now, it is cleared that the settings of your EXT have changed, but before clicking on Continue, you need to connect to your selected network.
- You are connected to the new network. You can connect your wireless devices along with it.
- To complete the installation, click Finish.
- Next, you can place the extender to the preferred location.
Tired of troubleshooting or failed in configuring extender through the manual steps. Need not to be worry more about it. We are always there to help our customers in any manner.
- Simply, go our webpage mywifiext.support or
- Call the Customer Support team on the toll-free number 1-888-927-4505.