Mywifiext.net EX2700 – Netgear Extender Setup
- Afterwards you will find the New Extender Setup Button that you have to click on.
- Then you just have to follow On-screen Instructions given.
- After the Setup For Netgear EX2700 WiFi is Complete , Its ready to be moved on the best Spot.
- In-Case you are having any problems connecting EX2700 to your router Dial 1-888-927-4505
The EX2700 WiFi Range Extender by mywifiext.net (Netgear) is equipped with external antennas to extend the range of your wireless router, boost your WiFi range, and to eliminate dead spots for better performance.
- In Order to Setup Netgear EX2700 WiFi Range Extender follow the steps below.
- Plug the extender into an electrical outlet and wait for the Power LED o become stable.
- Place the extender in the same room as the Wi-Fi router for the initial setup .
- The extender will take 50 to 60 seconds to power up, the power light will stay solid green.
- Connect a device with your extender using WiFi manager or wired connection.
- Once connected, the Device Link LED should illuminate solid green.
- Launch a web browser. This should take you to NETGEAR genie to help with the installation.
- Note: If you do not see NETGEAR genie when you open a browser, type mywifiext.net or mywifiext.net EX2700.
- You will be asked for a User Name and Password. Type admin for the User Name and password for Password.
By following mywifiext.net EX2700 directions you will be able to boost the WiFi at your home or business, If you are still having hard time setting it up you can get our expert advice or at tech who can help you to set the extender up, Dial 1-888-927-4505 or Email: email@example.com.