Netgear EX6150 Extender
The WiFi Netgear Ex6150 Range Extender boosts your existing network range and speed, delivering dual-band wifi. You can also use the extender in access point mode as a WiFi access point and create a new WiFi hotspot by using a wired Ethernet connection. The extender help to coneect wifi device is in a “dead Zone” where connection from your existing network is poor.
How To Netgear Ex6150 Extender Setup
1. Place the extender close to the Wi-Fi router. Your extender device must be in same room or place with router’s.
2. After connected to the Wi-Fi router, you can place the extender at its permanent location.
3. Plug the extender into an electrical outlet.
4. Make sure that your computer is not connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network. If the computer is already connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network, you might not be able to connect to the extender.
5. Connect your computer to the extender with an Ethernet cable and see your extender light must be in green. Go to www.mywifiext.net, and enter admin for the user name and password for the password.
If you face any problem during installation through www.mywifiext.net then don’t worry. Just call to our toll free number and get instant support from our technical expert.