EX6100 Mywifiext Setup
The Netgear EX6100 is a good wireless extender device. Wireless extenders are used to extend the range of your original wireless signal beyond the range of your primary Wi-Fi network connection; you place the extender within the current range of your router and it takes that signal and extends it outward.
Ex6100 range extender will be connected to your network by using a wired Ethernet cable connection. It is very easy to setup your EX6100 Mywifiext Setup.
To Setup your Ex6100 as a wireless range extender:
1. Connect your device to the EX6100 via wired or wireless connection and use an Ethernet cable to connect your device to one of the available Ethernet ports of the EX6100.
2. Connect your wifi network with your wireless device, computer, laptop, mobile with Netgear_Ext Wifi Network.
3. Once you’re successfully connected with your range extender, the Netgear extender light will be turning to solid green.
4. Enter www.mywifiext.net in your internet web browser search bar.
5. Click NEW EXTENDER SETUP. And Complete the Extender Setup by clicking NEXT.
6. Choose your wifi network and enter your network key or passphrase and click next.
7. Change the SSID and passphrase of your extender or just use the same existing network password and click next to save the settings and click to continue.
8. After saving the setting, connect your device to the EX6100 SSID before clicking Continue.
9. The extender is now successfully connected to your existing wifi network.
EX6100 Range Extender is successfully configured as a wifi range extender. Enjoy your networking connection. In case your get issues with your EX6100 Mywifiext Setup, just click to our toll free number for instant support.