Netgear is ranked as the number one service provider. It is one of the most trusted brands and its networking has become so easy and vast for customers to use. For any assistance, dial 1-888-927-4505 and ask us for Netgear support.
When clients are tired of troubleshooting Netgear extender setup process through manual steps, we insist follow the steps below:
Manual steps to fix network issues
- Plug your Netgear WiFi extender into an electrical outlet.
- Place it closer to your existing WiFi router
- Grab a networking device (computer or a laptop) and connect it with the Netgear extender through an Ethernet cable.
- Open an internet browser.
- Type www.mywifiext.net or 192.168.1.250 into the browser’s address bar field.
- Hit Enter and it will recirect you to Netgear Genie home-page to complete new extender setup process like a pro.
- For any help, get in touch with our tech support team.
Connectivity and network issues are one of the major problems faced by everyone. These issues occur due to:
- May be your wire (cable) might not be so good. Before inter-connecting your wire with other devices, make sure that it should give high frequency of catching power.
- Connectivity problems with one or more devices allow other network connections to interfere into signals. These issues also allow intruders to access your network.
- Network issues: A bad network can lead to slow connectivity in accessing your Internet. Problems actually occur when users make use of Internet in downloading a lot of stuff and watching videos or movies online.
- Make sure that you use a valid IP address as most of the network issues arise when two devices access the same IP address.
- Network issues can also be verified through: Windows Internet Naming Service (WINS) or by Domain Naming System (DNS). Most of the people use this server in order to attain good signals and proper Internet connection.
Now, your search ends here. Because “WE” the solution parter of Netgear provides a step-by-step guidance to configure your home network with the range extender – offers a valid IP address, and helps you to access your Internet at flank speed without buffering.
In addition, it also helps in securing your home network with a strong password to keep unknown people away from your network.