WiFi range expanders/boosters improve signals of your existing WiFi network received from your router. The router should be of any brand either you purchased from your own or received from your Internet Service Provider. These devices when configured with your regular router, double the range of WiFi signals received from the router.
The powerful antennas and amplifiers of the range extender spread its signals all over the house even in garage, store room, basement, etc.
Your extender should be placed within the range of the router, approx 15 feet but not more than 20 feet. For best performance, use extender and router of the same product and range e.g. If you have an AC750 dual-band router, choose an AC750 dual-band extender for maximization of speed and performance without buffering.
Here are most popular WiFi extenders for which you get an instant tech support:
Universal WiFi range extender: Netgear WN3000RP-200PES
- Install without the help of installation disk.
- Covers the large range of WiFi network.
- Works both on wired and wireless devices.
EX2700 N300 Netgear WiFi range extender (Essentials Edition)
- Endless range of WiFi network.
- Ethernet ports.
- Two external antennas.
Netgear N300 WiFi range extender
- Expandable WiFi range up to 300Mbps.
- Two external antennas.
- Connects with any of your WiFi router of any brand.
- 1 Ethernet port to connect your wired devices.
Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender
- Expandable range up to 750Mbps.
- Reduces the interference of other WiFi networks.
- Super fast speed without buffering.
- Connects with any wired or wireless devices.
- Plugs in any outlet.
- External antennas.
Tri-band WiFi mesh extender: The AC3000-Nighthawk X6S
- Boosts your WiFi speed up to 3GHz.
- Gives you an access to Internet at flank speed without buffering.
- Extends its WiFi range in every corner of house.
- Connects with any other router brand.
WiFi range extender: The AC2200-Nighthawk X4
- Expandable speed up to 2.2Gbps.
- Connects and runs multiple devices (wired or wireless) at the same time.
Travel router and range extender: The N300-Trek
- Boosts the speed up of existing and newly connected networks.
- Makes installation easy without any help of installation CD.
- Provides Internet usage even in “Dead Zones”.
- Reduces the Internet usage on “Mobile Data” (2G/3G/4G).
We also provide support for WiFi boosters for smartphones. But, your search and our support do not come to an end here. Netgear is a global networking system spreading all over the world. Visit our website mywifiext or call our executives on toll-free number 1-888-927-4505. We are not just the brand; we are the never-ending hope for people. “Trust” is another name of “mywifiext”. Nowadays, when the Internet has become as essential for people as breathing, we are something like oxygen, giving fresh atmosphere without interference between your WiFi signals.